Think of Further Ways
CGP Europe Ltd. is a centralized pan-European Public Relations, Investor Relations and Lobbying Agency founded in Belgium in 1991 by Charlotte Gutman, a graduate in journalism and marketing communications. In 2007, the company enlarged its mission by adding comprehensive Investor Relations and Lobbying Activities.
CGP Europe contributed to the successful launch of pioneering technologies such as Colour Desktop Printing, ADSL, Wireless LAN, IP load balancing, Internet Traffic Management, VoIP, convergent billing solutions, Media Streaming, real time navigation for mobile phones, sms2mail, customized digital magazines, green digital inks, mass participation solutions for interactive TV on any media, etc.
- We cover the whole of Europe from one central « European » office in Brussels
- We offer very competitive package deals to start-up and well-established companies
- We have contributed to the successful launch and support of visionary companies, well-known in today’s European markets: graphic arts, printing, high-tech, telecom, biotech, finance, sportswear, industrial real estate, marketing, …
- We are part of an international network of agencies
- We cooperate with companies offering complementary services such as: Venture Capital, Business Development, Designers, Architects, SEO, Web Development, Web Marketing, Blogs, Vlogs, Glogs, etc.